Wood has long been the choice of builders - being beautiful, versatile and easy to work with. However, wood is also subject to rot, fungal decay and insect attack.
Tenon has developed a range of outdoor trim boards, and siding products under the LIFESPAN ® SOLID SELECT brand, that deliver all the benefits of wood, combined with long-lasting durability.
Tenon's outdoor products are protected with the combination of a pressure treatment using organic biocides to ward off insects and fungal decay; a proprietary water repellency system to maximize dimensional stability; and two coats of an alkyd-based primer to provide superior durability against the elements.
Tenon outdoor products have a limited lifetime substrate warranty against fungal decay and insect damage, including termites. Other features include:
- FSC® certified products available on request
- Non-corrosive to fasteners
- Organic Pressure Treatment approved in New Zealand, Australia and USA
- Multi-layer protection resists water uptake
- Alkyd primer provides smooth defect-free surface
- Suitable for both exterior (above ground) and interior use